BEWARE of a fraud company called MAGRITTE GLOBAL CORPORATION they are nothing but fake fraudsters trying to scam people out of money because they have none of their own!!!

They offer investment opportunities, collateral management and financial instruments such as bonds, bank notes etc. However they have NO financial work experience or qualifications what so ever and have never done any successful investments/deals in their lives. They try and work with other fake scammers around the world who are also all idiots.

Both Nigel Andrew Holland (from Essex UK) and Marc Julien Guiot (from Belgium) have extensive criminal records and are declared bankrupt as well as being 'wanted by the authorities' in their home countries as well as being banned from any commercial activity. Shows how good they are at 'investing/managing finances'. Not good at all is the answer. They are also wanted in other countries for many other various types of fraud.

They really are delusional idiotic parasites who are living disasters who think they can survive by just living off other people and not working at all themselves destroying other peoples lives whilst they are at it.

If they send you any 'official' documents (bank guarantees, letters, proof of funds) they will be fake so send them to the police and do not believe anything you get from these ***-men. They pretend to be something they are not 24/7 and name drop to try and convince and manipulate people.

Do not believe anything these people/company say, they are desperate for anything they can get as they are so in debt they cannot even enter there home countries or survive month to month.

If you need any more information supporting these claims there is news articles below on both of the fraudsters and there 'company' website:

Website:

Marc Julien Guiot (also on linkedin):

10 news articles about this criminal in the Belgian press below:

Article about Nigel Andrew Holland below:

Also do company checks using their names and you will see they are banned directors.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Had an Experience with Magritte Global Corporation?

Comments

I have met one of these guys before too, I knew there was something not right.All talk.

I think they are highly delusional and seem to be chasing dreams.Stay well clear of any people like this, they are clowns!